Friday, February 29, 2008

Gwenyth

Today it's all about the middle child. She just turned 5. And she is a wealth of knowledge, talent and goodness since doing so.

"Now that I'm five I can read. Five year-olds can read."

"Mom, look how I can color in the lines now that I'm five!"

"Mom, when you tell me to do something, I will always say O.K. now that I am five."

She has beautiful brown eyes. If I could get a picture of her pursing her lips the cute way she does, I could die happy. She has a slight Southern accent and we're not sure where it came from.

She loves helping me weed, and you know that's a good thing if you've seen our backyard.
(Tomorrow the first shall be last.)

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Gwen is more girl than I know what to do with. Where did she come from?

Emily, you're NOT high maintenance.
You're not overly dramatic.
You're not a girly-girly girl.

Where does Gwen get it?

I love her but... where does she get it? (I hope you're not going to say that I'm high maintenance, overly dramatic, and girly.)

Andrea said...

Fun, fun! So glad you're blogging - fun, eh? I too, have not scrapbooked in over three years, but this whole blog thing has rekindled my flame, and I even got out my photos and organized them - don't worry there are like 12 bzillion of them - ugh. Maybe we should get together for a scrap-a-thon, say tonight, around 8:00? Okay, it's set. :) Another point to ponder - I edited my blog roughly two hundred times before I invited anyone to view it. I finally just had to quit proof-reading it and move on. Silly.

Maursupial said...

I think I know where she gets it from. . . I sometimes look at her and think "I know exactly what's going through her head." I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she's wearing the Diva headband that I gave her for her birthday! Yeah Gwenyth!!

Anonymous said...

I love that she will wear a headband declaring for the world to see her diva-ness. What can you say...she is all princess! Love you Gwen!!