Sunday, November 8, 2009

Henry


Henry Bevan Lowe
November 6, 2009, 11:50 P.M.
8 lbs. 5 oz.


21 comments:

Maryann said...

Welcome little Henry B. We are so excited to have you in the family! Landon has been waiting a long long time for a boy cousin..although you are 12 year apart...

Congrats Lowe family! Give lots of hugs and kisses from Aunt Maryann

The Bingham Family said...

Congratulations! Cute baby and cute name. Love it!

Ma n Pa said...

We are so excited to meet the new "little Lowe!" He is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. What a blessed little boy he is, to come to a home so fun of love, life, and most importantly, the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. We love you all!

Maursupial said...

He is just gorgeous. I'm now going to have to come next weekend again just so I can hold this little Henry man!!

Jamie said...

Carly and I are sitting here trying to figure out who he looks like. I think Beth, she thinks Gwen but honestly it's hard to tell when they're squinchyfaced newborns. Time will tell. and we LOVE the name Henry. In fact we are obsessing a bit about how much we love his name! so cute. We are so happy he's here safely and I can see from the picture backgrounds you're all home from the hospital. Did you stay your allotted 48 hrs or did you come home early?

Mom and Dad said...

What 48 hours????? It was more like 13 hours!! Emily looks like she just went on a hike! No big deal!!! She is so tough! Matthew, thankfully has maternity leave for a week. We sure love this little bundle of joy...he smells better than a new car! He's so tender and wonderful; we wish the Nelsons could live closer; I ALMOST feel guilty getting all this new baby Henry time.
word verification: 'imistes' I mistes up when holding him. HenryB's gma

Matthew said...

We were home after a measly 13 hours in the hospital. Emily and Henry were doing well and the weather was so nice outside...

Christy said...

What a cute baby. Curtis keeps saying "Oh...Henry" he is so loving the name. I love it and I love you named him after Emily's dad. He is a great man. Sounds like everyone is doing great. How is Cate taking the new addition?

Matthew said...

Cate LOVES the little guy.

All three have been happy and helpful-- even doing dishes and putting them away without being asked tonight.

Mom and Dad said...

Today when the Hillsiders came over for Sunday dinner; Catherine announced their entrance with a very loud, deep " Hewa ith Henwee!!!"

Andrea said...

He's a looker. Way to go Em and Matthew! You're going to LOVE having a little boy. Girls are perfectly wonderful, and it would be fine to go through life without a son, but once you have one. Oh. Just wait and see.

stephanie said...

Congratulations on your boy! So beautiful!

Jennifer said...

He is so beautiful! I feel so bad I am not closer. I ache to hold my sweet little new nephew. Curtis and Alyssa think he is pretty cute and can't wait to him. Love to you all!

Beth said...

He is adorable! We are so happy for you!

nurselynn said...

I'll add my congrats on your darling little Henry! So happy for your wonderful family! (congrats to the grandparents too. This is the BEST "job" EVER!!)

Ma n Pa said...

Emily and Matthew, Our breaths and hearts were taken away when we first saw these pictures. What a beautiful boy, what joy you have brought. I feel honored, humbled to share my name with him. I am grateful that Grandma and Grandpa Lowe are there to fill in for us. We anxiously look forward to meeting this new member of our families. We love you all.

The Snow Queen said...

He is wonderful. We want all the details... you were hiking and felt a little twang and then there he was? Oh wait you were repelling and hit the bottom a little too hard and he bounced right out? OhOOh you were water skiing and decided a water birth would be nice... I love it! He already looks a little like the girlies doesn't he?

Dan and Melissa said...

Congratulations! What a darling addition to your family!

Apryl said...

He is so handsome you guys! Congrats! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful boy. I am glad everything went well. I love that he is named after your dad Emily, since he is my favorite Uncle and a man I have always admired.
We will have to sing the Yoddler song at the next Nelson reunion to welcome him into the family-
So fun and so cute-

Melissa said...

I'm a little late to the comment party, but to add my two cents: Henry is absolutely beautiful and precious. I also love his name! My Georgia is only 15 weeks old and it feels like so long ago that she was that small! Enjoy the "squishyfaced" days!