m a t t h e w e m i l y b e t h a n y g w e n y t h c a t h e r i n e h e n r y
what a cutie! I wish I enjoyed my bath as much! What a doll! Thank you for sharing the cuteness of Henry! Word Ver: blests...Henry blests us with his open mouthed smiles!
so cute!
I enjoy a good bath more than the average person, but not as much as Henry. He gets cuter every single day.
I love his buns, his face and his excitement! He couldn't be cuter, even if he tried!
So cute!
Love.
Hey... we have bathtubs here in Corinne! Why don't you bring him up here? And... bring those girls, too!Love you all!
Gah! Too cute
Post a Comment
8 comments:
what a cutie! I wish I enjoyed my bath as much! What a doll! Thank you for sharing the cuteness of Henry!
Word Ver: blests...Henry blests us with his open mouthed smiles!
so cute!
I enjoy a good bath more than the average person, but not as much as Henry. He gets cuter every single day.
I love his buns, his face and his excitement! He couldn't be cuter, even if he tried!
So cute!
Love.
Hey... we have bathtubs here in Corinne! Why don't you bring him up here? And... bring those girls, too!
Love you all!
Gah! Too cute
Post a Comment