Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Literally and figuratively

I haven't blogged lately, but not because I haven't had anything to write about. There have been birthdays, hikes, camping trips, vacations, reunions, school, work, bees, kids, and more. Much to do and much to write about. Maybe that's the problem. Too much. I have felt like this a lot lately:



Between a rock and a hard place.

Here's the thing though, I like rocks. And tight squeezes. And pushing myself, and perhaps my family, to the limit.

I've got almost a month off from school now, so I'm going to enjoy the break and relax a bit. & blog.

Maybe I'll even get to go through a slot canyon with Mateo! Because literally being in between a rock and a hard place is a lot more fun than figuratively being there.

3 comments:

Christy said...

can we go rapelling this Christmas? Pretty please?

Jenafer Lowe said...

Can we go on a double date with you guys, please? We would love to have a Lowe Quality time with you, Matthew, me, David and some rocks!

Emily said...

Christy, YES!!! Jena, let's set a date!