Thursday, February 28, 2008

Catherine

I love to scrapbook. I have a few completed albums & even more supplies. But the other day I realized that, given that I haven't made a page in, oh, 2 years, I am not currently a scrapbooker. I think that someday I'll go back to that fun, creative hobby, but I don't foresee having the time for that in the near future. I'm too busy digging holes in our backyard for our square foot garden, babysitting E (5 yr old girl) & J (2 year old boy), writing my blog, editing my blog & being afraid to actually post anything because I feel like it's still a rough-draft. I guess I'll have to get over that. Anyhow! I was thinking, if I did scrapbook, what are the things that I want to remember about right now? What caption would I write under each of my daughters' pictures?

I want to remember this ratty blond hair.

The way she says "tanks" (thanks) so earnestly whenever you do anything for her.

Her Minnesotan "yaw." (yeah)

The way she asks "Am I funny?" or "Am I silly?" often when I'm about to tan her little hide for some mischief.
















But mostly, the hair.

7 comments:

Chrstylw said...

I also love the way she is just so into what ever she's doing. No matter if it's cold or windy or uncomfortable. She definately lives in the moment.

Anonymous said...

Harley!!!!!I love that girl!!

Mr Lowe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr Lowe said...

Like the other day when she was half way up the mountain with only her shirt and diaper on...oh and some sandals...

I love that although Bethany and Gwenyth do not, she still calls me Dedo...

Maursupial said...

What a wonderful post! I'm excited to add you to my bloglist!!

Jenafer Lowe said...

Her Minnesota "YAW" is my second favorite next to "Nana?". I guess hearing her say "Dedo" is pretty freakin' adorable too.

Maursupial said...

She says my name so well. It just makes me happy. Also, I love when she says "That me!" about every picture of anyone else.