Don't worry, Em. Even though you can learn a lot about your parenting by watching (listening to) them play, I find that children exaggerate. Just like when they put makeup on to look like their mom: it's not that Mom wears lipstick from ear to ear, or bright purple eyeshadow from lash line to brow line (at least not on her "good" days), or mascara on her cheeks and chin. It's just that kids are liars. Just kidding. It is funny what their perception of things is, isn't it?
I just hope and pray they save all those gems for when they are HOME, and don't take them to school or other people's houses (or on your blog). THAT's when it gets embarrassing.
7 comments:
That is soooo CUTE! I am glad to see she has a very good imagination.
I love the expression on her face-she is very into her class and the story! Sad poor little girl without a horse!
You know what they say, "write what you know." He He.
Also, I love that she's color coordinated the stuffed animal to the pillow it's sitting on. That reminds me a little of Bethany and the lego table.
Awww, that is too cute! Glad she's into making up stories..even if they are at your expense! hehe
Don't worry, Em. Even though you can learn a lot about your parenting by watching (listening to) them play, I find that children exaggerate. Just like when they put makeup on to look like their mom: it's not that Mom wears lipstick from ear to ear, or bright purple eyeshadow from lash line to brow line (at least not on her "good" days), or mascara on her cheeks and chin. It's just that kids are liars. Just kidding. It is funny what their perception of things is, isn't it?
I just hope and pray they save all those gems for when they are HOME, and don't take them to school or other people's houses (or on your blog). THAT's when it gets embarrassing.
I always wonder what someone wrote in order to get their comment deleted.
Post a Comment