Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10 points

Where did we go today?



(More pictures later, after I shower.)

5 comments:

Matthew said...

I just want to brag for my wife who is too modest to say this:

Emily did this hike 5 MONTHS PREGNANT. And while this is quite literally a walk in the park, it is --ironically-- no walk in the park.

Jamie said...

so you must be in Zions somewhere right????

I've long been aware Emily is way tougher than I'll ever be! way to go Sistah!

Emily said...

Oh stop, I'm blushing. & I'm not so tough, I can barley walk today.

Maryann said...

So..how are the maternity services up there? Matthew are you aware that if Emily continues to behave this way you may be delivering your son with that rattlesnake as an assistant?

Emily, seriously, I am so jealous. I couldn't get my head out of the toilet when I was expecting both of my kids...

Matthew said...

Ok, Emily. I'll take Zion National Park for 10 points.

What is the Subway, aka the Left Fork Trail?