Here are some pictures from a day at Sand Hollow a few weeks ago. I wanted to share these with
Jamie. (By the way, your kids are doing great! How are mine?)
Jena, Rachel & Jamie
Sammy & Carly (what a sweet big sister!)
Playing in the water before it got windy & cold
"Look directly into the sun and smile!"
My little clean freak (Not!)
Sand Castle Engineers

Sand People
2 comments:
you got some great pictures. I love the sand people shot. They were so funny when they started hiding in their towels in the sand. The girls are doing really well. Uncle Mark had Beth in tears at the dinner table today. He was horrified when he realized. He was just teasing her a little and felt terrible. I think she just got embarrassed and didn't know how to handle it. She'll be used to him by the end of the week.
It looks like so much fun out there. I can't believe the color of that sand!!
Post a Comment