We held the first of (hopefully!) many Lowe/Bocanegra cousin swaps last month. Carly, Rachel & Jacob have stayed with us in the past, but this was the first year we sent a few of ours up north in return. Carly & Jacob came to our house & Bethany & Gwen went to Orem for a week. It was a blast. Our house had the 15, 9 & 4 year-old, while Jamie got stuck with an 8, a 7, two 6's & a 13 year-old. Who do you think had the better end of the bargain?
We started the week off with me dragging my laurels through Yankee Doodle Canyon. Carly got to come too & she was awesome! I don't know if I will ever talk the rest of the girls into going on another "hike" with me, but we survived and they're all a little tougher now than they knew they were.
David & Jena just moved to Washington, just down the freeway from us. We're so excited to have them close & almost as excited about the pool in their townhouse complex. The only time I am comfortable lately is in the water, so I'm glad Jena & I get along so well, since I will be inviting myself over at least once a week for the next 3 months.

I don't know what Carly & Jacob like more, the pool or the Wii:
We had to go back to our favorite water-hole in Zion. Curtis, Alyssa, Christy & Maury came too. Everyone slid or jumped in & we had a grand time as always.


I was glad to get my girls back home again after a week away. Thanks so much for giving them the time of their lives Jamie. Can't wait for next summer!
Schools starts in 10 days...
2 comments:
You are still tiny!
I can't believe how soon school starts.
I have also been living in the pool. It's the only time I feel normal. I only have about six more weeks until my little man is here!
Thank you for NOT putting a picture of me jumping on your blog, it might have scarred everyone for life. That was fun! I'd love to do it again.
(Word verification: testryno: How Alyssa approached the natural slide.)
Post a Comment