Saturday, July 4, 2009

Playing Catch-up

To see a little of what we've been up to lately, check out my sister-in-law's blog here and here. Jamie was kind enough to post a few pictures of her nieces along with her own kids, so I'm sending you over there, since my blogging has been seriously lacking.

Young women's camp, scout camp & youth conference are now over & the rest of the summer is for our FAMILY! Too bad I used up all my vacation days hanging out with teenagers. Just kidding, I love love love the youth, especially my laurels, but I am looking forward to some time with my very own little Lowe girls.

& in case you hadn't heard, the next little one in our family is a BOY! (Due Nov 12)

5 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

First, CONGRATS! Of course we had no idea you were pregnant. And a boy...that will be a change, but how exciting! Congrats!

Melanie said...

Awesome, congrats! I'm glad you posted that because I was wondering in the next post if you'd been putting on weight. . .

Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!! What exciting news!

Apryl said...

Yay! You get a boy! That's exciting, not that girls aren't exciting too, it's just that boys are different. Jeremy can't stop showing his little guy off. I'm excited for you guys!! You'll have 3 little "mothers" helping you out. Congrats!!!

stephanie said...

Congratulations (late)! 4 babies? married 10 years? What are you... old?
Just kidding, it looks like you've done a good job with life so far:)

I just added you to my reader, I don't know why I hadn't when I first found your blog. I'm excited that I'll be updated immediately and automatically!