Sunday, January 3, 2010

Hapy New Year

Multiply this video by 3 1/2 days and you have our weekend: little girl cousins & friends loving Grandpa & Grandma's house.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Is that your three girls talking at the same time, while a cousin looks on in confusion? They must have been excited. How cute!

Jamie said...

That's funny. I watched it a couple of times to make sure but it does appear they are all animatedly talking at once. And not one bit worried about anyone elses conversation. They all seem to feel they have a captive audience. How many people WERE on the other side of that counter?

Emily said...

Just one Booma listening to each & every word. I was actually trying to take a picture of them all lined up for breakfast, and I didn't realize the camera was set to record. I thought it was a cute -& accurate- slice of life.