Here is an actual conversation Catherine & I just had while I was getting ready for work:
Mom, you look pretty. You kindof look like a rat.
A rat?
But not your shirt, just your eyes.
Really? A rat???
A girl rat.
Mom, you look pretty. You kindof look like a rat.
A rat?
But not your shirt, just your eyes.
Really? A rat???
A girl rat.
& with that boost of confidence, I'm off!
7 comments:
I guess that's a compliment...you have to take what you can from Catherine. I personally think you have absolutely no rat-like qualities. (that's a christy compliment)
Catherine's a builder, not a wrecker, isn't she? Annnnnd, I don't see any rat-like qualities, either.
Yes, but look how cute that rat is!
I'm so sorry Ratgirl.
Love,
THe Peg-leg mama with the big ol'butt (according to 2 of my little rats... err... I mean.. kids)
Yes, Jamie you may have a peg-leg and a big ol'butt BUT it's not just you and the "old lady" as Samantha so nicely put it when we were playing "Things"!
You need to teach your children that the 'O' word is like a 4 letter word! Mom/aka the old lady!
Wow, she is such a character! You've just got to love the little innocent things kids say. I can't wait until Olivia is at that point. Then again, with the rat comment, maybe I can.
That age (isn't she the same age as Samera?) keeps you busy, what with all the quickly putting your hand over their mouth and shushing when in public. My most embarrassing moment is actually the result of my not being quick enough to head Mera off at the pass (of words over lips).
Look on the bright side: a GIRL rat. Just think about the implications of looking like a BOY rat!
Post a Comment