m a t t h e w e m i l y b e t h a n y g w e n y t h c a t h e r i n e h e n r y
Monday, April 12, 2010
Because it's raining,
I'm stuck inside. I haven't updated the ol' blog in a while. Is anyone still checking in here? If you are, here are some happy pictures for a cold, gray day:
ahhh... so cute. the drool is reminiscent of his big cousin Jake, who's still struggling to keep that saliva contained when he gets excited. When did Catherine grow all that hair? It just looks gorgeous. and all those dresses. beautiful beautiful girls!
11 comments:
I'm still checking in! Hi, by the way!
That boy of yours... cute
I love the live action drool shots. What a gorgeous bunch of kids!!
ahhh...
so cute. the drool is reminiscent of his big cousin Jake, who's still struggling to keep that saliva contained when he gets excited.
When did Catherine grow all that hair? It just looks gorgeous. and all those dresses. beautiful beautiful girls!
Ahhh, Toquerville beauty!
Are those Nelson genes strong, or what? I mean, I see hints of Matthew every now and then, but for the most part those children are all Emily.
Am I crazy, or am I right?
Darling pictures!
Beautiful dresses with beautiful girls. Are the drool pictures becuase of the rain? What a happy boy-I don't think I've ever seen him not happy!
Your kids are SO cute. I am eating all of them up in July!!!
Maryann
If I looked that cute with drool... oh, never mind. I miss you all so much!
Give those darling girls a big hug from us! And... a big kiss to that happy little boy, too.
Love you all!
What cute kids, such big smiles:)
Henry looks just like Botox...drool all the way to the ground.
Post a Comment