She reminds me of my Mera so much! I wish I could meet her to see if I'm right with that comparison. Maybe it's just the huge, dark eyes and thin, wispy hair. So cute! By the way, I've always wondered how to spell shenanigans. Now if you'll just set me straight on hullabulloo I'll be good.
7 comments:
She reminds me of my Mera so much! I wish I could meet her to see if I'm right with that comparison. Maybe it's just the huge, dark eyes and thin, wispy hair. So cute! By the way, I've always wondered how to spell shenanigans. Now if you'll just set me straight on hullabulloo I'll be good.
Oh yeah, I forgot to say: was it the lizard that ran away sobbing, or did the lizard run away, causing Catherine to sob? Maybe a bit of both? ;)
We can't wait to come see your girls, your yard, your lizards, and yes, Matthew & Emily, too.
I suppose Damage has friends and they will come to visit.
How long did Gwen hang from the tree? It looks like she's just chillin'. Bethany looks like a jungle queen! Love you all!
oh my word you guys are so cute!!
seeing those pictures reminds my of looking for horned toads at the cabin during summer.. :)
love to all!
Love it!
I was wondering the same thing about Gwen in the tree. Did someone just leave her there? Also, Catherine: classic.
Post a Comment