Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of School

Bethany told me she got fun homework. Homework on the first day, what more could a second grader ask for? (Can you see how loose her tooth is?)
Gwen reported that kindergarten was rockin'.
They were a little disappointed that I drove them to school on the first day, so they were thrilled to walk to the bus stop together this morning.

5 comments:

Maryann said...

Kindergarten is TOTALLY rockin'!

I can't wait to hear more about their first day!!

My kids told me that I didn't need to be there on their first day. Usually, I like to meet them at the school on their first day after they get off the bus to see them to their class. Apparently, to my horror, this service is no longer needed our wanted. I may sneak in without them knowing...

Maursupial said...

Ok. I'm not even their mom and I got a lump in my throat just looking at that picture of those two big girls holding hands and marching off into the big bad world together.

Matthew said...

Indeed. They are "holding hands and marching off into the big bad world together"... while wearing matching t-shirts.

Ma n Pa said...

Maury - let's get together and look at that picture and bawl together! It is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Hold hands & march off... don't we wish we could protect them from everything that is not "praiseworthy or of good report!" Give the girls all a big hug from Booma.

Dan and Melissa said...

What cute pictures! Can't believe school is back in session already!