m a t t h e w e m i l y b e t h a n y g w e n y t h c a t h e r i n e h e n r y
Thursday, August 14, 2008
We'd better put the Tooth Fairy on-call
She came home from school grinning like this yesterday. She wants to leave it in until Halloween so it can be part of her witch costume. I'm not betting on it!
This picture is like torture to me...I LOVE pulling teeth out!!
Bethany, want to come to Aunt Maryann's house for a few days???
I got to pull out a molar of Landon's at church last Sunday. It was great!! Landon was a little worried to be in teh Women's restroom at church...(we waited until everyone was out)
I don't think Bethany's tooth is going to last another 24 hours.
And... has Bethany been reading Twilight? (I guess the tooth that shows isn't an eye tooth or a canine... but has she considered being a vampire for Halloween? That is, is she can hold on to the tooth)
The day that the last "Twilight" book was released I walked into a Barnes & Noble store to pick up some books for school. (For those of you who read Jeff's blog, this story is a repeat.) I was greeted by two clerks, stationed front & center, asking: "Are you here for Breaking Dawn? Do you have a copy reserved?" "No, and no. I'm here to buy some books for my classroom." They looked stunned, almost disgusted, and returned to their clipboards. I then plowed my way through the sagging red, black, & white balloons that I am sure looked fabulous at 12:01 a.m. that morning.
Emily - hang onto the dream of trying to keep the blog focused on family!
Love to you all, Mom P.S. Jeff said that he considers Edward a beloved member of the family.
I would have tried to keep that tooth in my head as well. Not for any costume, but because I was always so grossed out by the tooth and afraid of the pain that I wouldn't touch it or allow anyone else near me.
7 comments:
This picture is like torture to me...I LOVE pulling teeth out!!
Bethany, want to come to Aunt Maryann's house for a few days???
I got to pull out a molar of Landon's at church last Sunday. It was great!! Landon was a little worried to be in teh Women's restroom at church...(we waited until everyone was out)
I don't think Bethany's tooth is going to last another 24 hours.
My sister Connie also loves to pull teeth out. I don't like pulling teeth at all, but I am great at sliver removal!
Good luck hanging on to that tooth until Halloween, Bethany!
And Maryann - how in the world did you get Landon to cooperate?
And... has Bethany been reading Twilight? (I guess the tooth that shows isn't an eye tooth or a canine... but has she considered being a vampire for Halloween? That is, is she can hold on to the tooth)
The day that the last "Twilight" book was released I walked into a Barnes & Noble store to pick up some books for school. (For those of you who read Jeff's blog, this story is a repeat.) I was greeted by two clerks, stationed front & center, asking: "Are you here for Breaking Dawn? Do you have a copy reserved?" "No, and no. I'm here to buy some books for my classroom." They looked stunned, almost disgusted, and returned to their clipboards. I then plowed my way through the sagging red, black, & white balloons that I am sure looked fabulous at 12:01 a.m. that morning.
Emily - hang onto the dream of trying to keep the blog focused on family!
Love to you all,
Mom
P.S. Jeff said that he considers Edward a beloved member of the family.
It's torture for Matthew too. He was offering Bethany money to let him pull it. She wouldn't sell out though!
Update: tooth is out!
That picture is too funny..and she wanted to keep it in until Halloween. Kids are so funny sometimes.
I would have tried to keep that tooth in my head as well. Not for any costume, but because I was always so grossed out by the tooth and afraid of the pain that I wouldn't touch it or allow anyone else near me.
Post a Comment