Friday, September 26, 2008

Speed

I'm coming to you live today from a high-speed internet connection folks. I know, I know, we were quite possibly the last household in a developed country to be using dial-up, but no more! I can't believe how much my quality of life has imoroved. I got to see my niece Eve make her new scrunchy face on my little brother's blog and I got to watch the season premiere of The Office today.

I love technology. (Not smart enough yet to actually post a video, you'll have to follow the link.)


P.S.
Thanks for all the congratulations!

6 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Way to go on getting high speed. We've only had it for about 3 months, and we are so happy with it! Enjoy!

Jamie said...

aaaaaahhhhhhhh. feels good dun'nit!
p.s. I love the picture at the top of your blog.

Andrea said...

I missed the first half of The Office because party guests for Sylas' birthday wouldn't leave - dang people. Don't they know it's PREMIER NIGHT?! Glad you are all hooked up. High speed is the only way to go - always and forever.

Maursupial said...

Welcome to the future. I'm so excited that you're able to watch The Office! I'll feel less alone in my love for the show now! Wasn't the premiere wonderful???

dennis said...

hooray for high speed! congrats on the new tech, it's beautiful and i know that it will find a wonderful spot in your loving family.

Ma n Pa said...

Isn't high speed cool? It allows me to get behind even faster and to make mistakes at a higher rate of speed. Things like mispelled words and saying things that really don't make sense. But I do love all the pictures and messages that come so quickly from loved ones and friends.
We love your blogs.
Dad