
Gwenyth, Dental Hygienist:

No, she is not a doctor, nor a nurse, not even a dentist. She is a dental hygienist. She has wanted to be a dental hygienist for months, ever since one visited her kindergarten class and showed them how to brush and floss. A 15 minute visit from a complete stranger made more of an impression on her than her mother's profession. Whatever. She's the cutest little assistant I've ever seen though!
Bethany, Cowgirl:

She also constructed a stick horse all by herself out of -what else- a stick, a brown paper bag and some yarn. It's quite ingenious. Take it from me, I'm her mother & I think everything she does is ingenious. I finally found a Wrangler shirt on clearance for $5 at a country western store. Hooray! I spent more on the hat than I planned ($9.99 & worth every penny as soon as she put it on), so she didn't get cowboy boots.
(Matthew, Man we have cute kids! Does everyone think their kids are this cute? I am trying to be objective here, but I didn't see another little girl or boy come close to the cuteness of ours at the Halloween parade at the elementary school this morning. Really. We're pretty lucky. We also have the cutest nieces & nephews on the planet.)
Catherine, Cinderella:

After all my fruitless shopping, I finally decided to sew Cate's gloves. I made them out of the same light blue material as her bustle. They were long, reaching above her elbow, beautiful and elegant. (I didn't make all the fingers, they just came down to her wrist and a point on the back of her hand.) We forgot to wear them. Oh well!
The girls made a haul last night of course. After eating one piece of candy each, all they wanted to do was play with the Play-Dough they got at Mona's house. Isn't that a good idea? Better than toothbrushes or raisins!
6 comments:
Love Gwenyth's costume!!! What a concept for Halloween, I had been wondering about the basis for it since you mentioned it a few days ago. Love the name tage. Bethany is so cute and I totally expect her to ride off into the sunset on her horse. The hat is PERFECT! You dont' even miss the boots. Thanks for the pictures! I can't wait to see Cinderella out of the kitchen. I'll be looking forward to tomorrow.
They both look so cute. I hope you took a picture of Bethany's horse. I love her hanging belt, her pink hat and her rope. so cute. Gwenyth is adorable. I love her costume detail. can't wait for the rest of the pictures
jamie
Bethany the hat was so cute.I love Geneth out fit it
iooked so cute. Happy Halloween
love samantha
I love their costumes! They all looked so darling and beautiful!
Oh Catherine IS cinderella! she looks great too! I like that last picture too of the western dental hygienist.
Emily, the costumes turned out so great!! They all look so good! Gwen's is sooo adorable and Bethany definetely has the cowgirl stance down! Cate is so cute as Cinderella! I love it!!
Most definitely - a TREAT!
Cutest kids in Southern Utah!
Post a Comment