Wow! They're going to be so unafraid. That's pretty cool. and ahem... em... your hair looks cute even when you're hanging of of the rocks! nice cut! gotta love that Betsy.
Did you ever find the ever-important accessories for your girls' costumes? How'd your Halloween go? Wasn't yesterday gorgeous - oh yeah, where you live every day is gorgeous. Well, here it was the PERFECT day for outdoor adventuring: warm, no wind, overcast (= no sun giving me a headache or overheating my fair skin). I so wish we had some more of those left this year, but sadly it's raining and frigid today - and I'm sure the rest of the year and into the next. Ah well. Guess I'll just live vicariously through you for the next six months.
5 comments:
Wow! They're going to be so unafraid. That's pretty cool. and ahem... em... your hair looks cute even when you're hanging of of the rocks! nice cut! gotta love that Betsy.
Did you ever find the ever-important accessories for your girls' costumes? How'd your Halloween go? Wasn't yesterday gorgeous - oh yeah, where you live every day is gorgeous. Well, here it was the PERFECT day for outdoor adventuring: warm, no wind, overcast (= no sun giving me a headache or overheating my fair skin). I so wish we had some more of those left this year, but sadly it's raining and frigid today - and I'm sure the rest of the year and into the next. Ah well. Guess I'll just live vicariously through you for the next six months.
Wow! They are braver than me! They all look so cute, love Bethany's missing teeth, so cute! Good exercise for you all too!
Sooo cute! it looks like everyone was having a great time. It also looks like the girls have got it in their blood.
The pictures are great, thanks.
Oh man, your girls are brave! Maybe the Fowlers could come to Southern Utah and have you give us lessons next summer?
There is a new Missionary in our ward that says he knows you guys. Cool! I can't remember his name sorry! I'll find out.
Post a Comment