Saturday, March 14, 2009

"Come spirit, come charm, come days that are warm."

(from The Secret Garden, my soundtrack for spring)

Signs of spring:

My square foot garden. Peas, lettuce, chard, peas, green beans, soy beans and basil, so far.

Blossoming trees.

Snow in Summer.

Alyssum.

Sunflowers from last year.

Globe Mallow.

Sidewalk chalk.

Open windows.


Dirty dishes.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous of your spring pictures! Can't wait for spring to come our way. Love your box garden. I've always wanted to do one.

Andrea said...

Rub it in, why dontcha.

Dan and Melissa said...

Love the pictures! Hope your garden does amazing this year!

Jamie said...

Love the end because something has to give right???? I need to get something going in my yard....

Beautiful pictures of spring. We dont' have much of that "Outside" yet...

Christy said...

Beautiful-even the artful arrangement of colorful dishes-did you plan that? You're an overachiever!

Ma n Pa said...

Here comes the equinox!
Love you all,
Mom

Maryann said...

The only thing I can relate to in your string of photos are the dirty dishes at the end.

Bring on Spring!!

Adam and Melisa said...

Ok...so if I always have dirty dishes what does that mean?! Love your pics...can I hire you to come plan my flower bed?!!