Date morning actually. Matthew & I got a babysitter & hiked Angel's Landing Saturday. It was a beautiful day. I love that hike. I love that guy. I love that we both love to get outside & pant & sweat a little, to enjoy the beautiful world, dizzying heights & gorgeous views of Zion. Also, way easier to find a sitter for a Saturday morning than a Saturday night.
6 comments:
Hmmm...you might have something there with the Saturday morning idea. Too bad all I like to do is eat, and I'm not very hungry in the mornings. There goes that idea.
p.s. you're lucky you posted - I was on my way over here (to your blog) to give you a talking (writing?)-to about your recent blog neglect.
Emily, Thanks for suggesting a hike for date night, but I'm still sore this morning from the hike on Saturday. I resolve to get into shape to make the next hike more pleasant.
Beautiful pictures. What a great way to spend some quality time!
Wow! much better than dinnr and a movie...less expensive too!
I just love Angel's Landing. Great view and feeling reward a hardy effort. Another reason I like it so much is that from time to time you get to see actual angels there, just like last Saturday.
Thanks for sharing the photos.
Post a Comment