m a t t h e w e m i l y b e t h a n y g w e n y t h c a t h e r i n e h e n r y
(Please ignore me & my Three Amigos "Look up here" comments.)
Way to go Gwen. I liked your comments Emily, same things I would have done. Oh ya, I was suppose to ignore those :-)
Awww...I'm a little disappointed. I mean, the rappelling was great, but I thought she'd be bustin' some rhymes in this video. False advertising, Emily.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Way to go Gwen. I liked your comments Emily, same things I would have done. Oh ya, I was suppose to ignore those :-)
Awww...I'm a little disappointed. I mean, the rappelling was great, but I thought she'd be bustin' some rhymes in this video. False advertising, Emily.
Post a Comment