m a t t h e w e m i l y b e t h a n y g w e n y t h c a t h e r i n e h e n r y
Friday, January 8, 2010
One of the dangers of having a four-year-old daughter with a mild speech impediment is that you may spend the day feeling bad about yourself because you think you look like this:
Oh Emily, I was never moved by Catherine's declaration that you looked like a rat; I ALWAYS knew you looked like the second image! Thanks for clarifying; as a picture is worth a 1000 words. Love to you, Mom
WHY, WHY are David and Jena still on my blog page and won't let me out????????????????
mom, go to your blog and sign in and then your comments should appear as your own... I don't know. I'm not the most computer savvy mama out there. but I know for me, If Carly is signed in to her google account on the computer I comment as her and when I sign in on mine the problem is solved so try it....
Em, awesome. Nice to get clarification. a Brat is much better than a Rat. just your eyes though not your shirt I remember. She wants her mama modest! :)
6 comments:
That's quite a discrepancy. Now for sparkley jeans and platform shoes to complete the look...
Too funny!
Oh Emily, I was never moved by Catherine's declaration that you looked like a rat; I ALWAYS knew you looked like the second image! Thanks for clarifying; as a picture is worth a 1000 words. Love to you, Mom
WHY, WHY are David and Jena still on my blog page and won't let me out????????????????
Em, I always knew you were totally hot!!
Work it MAMA!!
mom,
go to your blog and sign in and then your comments should appear as your own...
I don't know. I'm not the most computer savvy mama out there. but I know for me, If Carly is signed in to her google account on the computer I comment as her and when I sign in on mine the problem is solved so try it....
Em,
awesome. Nice to get clarification. a Brat is much better than a Rat. just your eyes though not your shirt I remember. She wants her mama modest!
:)
Emily, Are you forsaking your non make up ways? A Bratz-not sure if that's better than a rat. I'm sure for Catherine-it was quite the compliment.
Post a Comment