I know I just posted pics of my thing 3, but I couldn't live with the guilt of knowing you had not laughed at this particular face today, not when I have the power to share it with you.
This is why I don't even bother to wash my windows more than about once a year.
Of course, this was right after my annual window washing.
Maybe I should wash my windows more often...
And to satisfy the what-kind-of-mother-are-you-posting-more-pictures-of-one-kid-than-the-others beast, here are a few more shots from Hillside Drive this typical Friday morning:
7:30 A.M. Breakfast and practice
8:30 A.M. After walking Beth to the bus stop

6 comments:
So glad I'm not the only one that thinks clean windows are overrated! Good thing they WERE clean though, else poor Cate might have got more than she'd bargained for (like bug guts and stray cat drool) - cute pictures!
I can't believe Beth is already old enough to be riding the school bus!
okay, I must confess before I read any text I looked at the first pic of Catherine and thought "oh my goodness!!!! what happened to Cate's mouth?" I wondered how a perfectly normal 3 yr old suddenly gets a harelip;... I really thought she'd gotten messed up but phew... then I read the story and saw 2nd & 3rd pics and the spit streaks on the window. That is good stuff Em. Keep it coming!
ps I see Gwen takes after her Aunt Jamie in the mornings. but where's my diva eyemask? Maury.....
I love how world weary Gwen looks in that picture. I also love the fact that she actually uses the Diva eye mask. YES!!
We used to have a dog that licked the sliding glass door in much the same way that Catherine does. Hmmmm.
I had the exact same thought as Jamie, How Did Cate Develop A Harelip? Is this possible? what is she doing? I love these girls. They are hilarious. I think Cate must be channelling Murphy at times. My mom would get so disgusted when he'd lick the window like that. Cate is MUCH cuter!
Post a Comment