& look who's got a brand new bed in her very own room:
I was going to write more about my girls growing up so fast, yadda yadda, but it was getting a little scary-emotional-cliche-y. I love getting to know them though; they help me get to know myself. & I love seeing them get to know each other.
5 comments:
Such sweeties!
I remember when you (Emily) said goodbye to your crib. You put your feet on the top of the side and pryed the top off just enough so that you could remove a couple of the wooden bars of the crip. You then just crawled through the opening and came out into the front room. Dad and I thought that for some reason you should stay in a crib for awhile longer, so we got some wood glue & repaired the crib. Next day, same routine. Next day, no more crib. Any child that can dismantle their crib is old enough for a bed.
Bethany, Gwenyth, Catherine, congratulations on your new beds! I love you all,
Booma
I think I see daylight shining through your windows. Please don't tell me you can actually get your girls to still nap. Our "naptime" just turns out to be "dismantle your room time"
About the daylight... No, they're not napping, just sleeping in. I've been working a few extra nights this week, so we've been keeping some late hours.
Cute beds! Three girls must be so fun. You're lucky- I want more girls. Missed you at Ricks :)
Awww...they are getting so big! I bet Bethany is enjoying her own room.
Post a Comment