Monday, August 4, 2008
Cate's Clone
Saturday we went school shopping with the whole family. When we were in Target, Catherine turned to Matthew & me and exclaimed, "There's another Cate! I saw her! Another Cate with her Mom and her sisters!" We looked up and there she was, another small, blonde, wispy-haired girl wearing a T-shirt exactly like one of our own Catherine's and a pair of lime green shorts like the ones our Cate usually wears with that shirt. It was a little uncanny. I didn't get a good look at her from the front, but from the back, I'd have to agree with Catherine Lowe. It was another Cate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We still love OUR Catherine the best.
Thanks for the fun story! Do you remember when you kids were children and we would spot a car like ours? We'd say (and didn't we think we were clever) "Hey, there we are! I wonder where we are going?"
Love to you all,
Mom
Let's get one thing straight, there is only ONE Catherine!
It is kind of weird when you run in to your clone though.
She should have gone up to the "other" Cate and said "Harley"!!
Post a Comment