In response to my little brother's gore filled post, Bethany crashed on her bike the other day too. She's still working on the brake thing. & we live on a hill. I love her little checkerboard smile right now.

Ross, here's Matthew's hand after his longboard ride (this was about 2 years ago): 

9 comments:
Bethany!!! Your poor chin! Keep riding that bike though; it'll get better and better! I love you!
Bethany,
What happens when you eat corn on the cob? Is it a checkerboard too?
We love you, cutie!
That looks terrible! ouch! My face hurts just looking at it. love you beth!
That looks like it hurt. The missing teeth sure look cute though!
You are one tough cookie, Bethany!!
Love you!!
bethany's got me beat! she even lost teeth! :)
What i wouldn't give for a grin like that!
Love you guys!
Yuck! It looks worse in person!
Oh, I forgot so say-Poor Ross. I checked out your gore... I think you should of gone for the stitches! Please be careful!
Why is no one mentioning Matthew's cool wound...I know I am a little late on this...I am not an active member of blogspot as you all know. But I try and now and then I do well. I did like Ross's wounds as well, nice, very nice.
Post a Comment