Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture Day




Answers:
I tied Bethany's in rags because Toquerville & even the town 3 miles south were clean out of pink curlers.
Gwen slept in braids & I curled it in the morning.
Target clearance rack.

9 comments:

Maursupial said...

THEY LOOK ADORABLE!! Of course you know that the pictures you took of them will be about 1,000 times better than the school pictures will be.

Their hair is super fancy 'cause it's all curly.

Andrea said...

You read my mind! I was wondering about those shirts (thought they were dresses in the first picture - still wish they were, as Saylor has no use for cute clothes except for church). Really I knew the answer, because all that is good comes from Target - that's what I always say. I promise I am going to e-mail you back one of these days...just don't know which one yet. Oh, cute girls - as if you didn't know.

Dan and Melissa said...

They look so cute! I have no idea how to tie hair with rags and make it look like that. Actually, don't know how to do it at all. Maybe you can show me how to do it next time we come up on Olivia.

Ma n Pa said...

Too cute for words! I was only there a week ago - and they've grown since then!
Love to you all,
Mom

Jamie said...

I know school pictures are overpriced for what you get and they dont' always turn out as good as what you can do with your own camera but it's compulsive. I can't not get school pictures! It's Tradition!
The girls look so cute. Today is our picture day for our elementary kids. The jr. high girls already got theirs back. Jake looked slick. Sam looked bouncy and Mason... we havn't fixed him up yet.

Jenafer Lowe said...

Love the pictures of the girls. I can't wait to put our copy on our kitchen wall. Family is the best. I'm so lucky to watch these girls grow up and love them so much.

Christy said...

These are the cutest girls ever! Such great pics too. (thanks for the answers-you are a great planner)

Maryann said...

Your school girls are so adoreable!!

Give them some big kisses from me!

Palmer family said...

ADORABLE GIRLS!