Friday, December 19, 2008

Baby Please Come Home

Staring at that cat is making me have guilt. "Great! Now I have guilt!" Name the movie, win a $50 gift card to The Home Depot. Just kidding, but not about the guilt. The cold hard truth is that I only felt real concern for that cat during the last 15 minutes of his life. Rest in peace.

Here's a little Christmas cheer to get our minds off of the dead cat. (Which we haven't buried yet because there's a foot of snow on the frozen ground.) This song makes me happy, even though Bono's a little creepy. He sure can sing.

8 comments:

Jamie said...

argh!!!!!I can't think of the movie although I recognize the line. For some reason I keep picturing Steve Martin saying it but that may be just because I watched "Father of the Bride" last night. what is it? what is it? That's totally going to keep me up tonight.

I agree, bono is quite creepy in this video.

Melissa said...

I cheated and googled it. It was driving me crazy not being able to place it. I'm going to leave the glory of getting the correct answer to someone who might actually know it.

I love that song!

Maursupial said...

Yeah, I know I shouldn't but I find Bono incredibly yummy. I know. He wears sunglasses indoors. I know. I know. But I can't help it. I love him. Annnnnd the song.

Andrea said...

Here's a little secret I thought I'd share about Bono:

If you close your eyes, he looks a lot better...almost normal, in fact! Yeah, it's gotten me through a lot of creepy moments, that tip.

I didn't comment about your cat because, well, I think you know how I feel about cats, and I didn't want to disrespect the dead. THEN I read this and about wet my pants, cause we're so "capiche" (is that a proper usage? no? Guess what? I don't care).

Andrea said...

Toy Story

Apryl said...

Hey Emily! How long are you guys staying up here after Christmas? We are going to Mexico for New Years. We leave the Monday after Christmas and get back the 5th I think. Maybe we'll have to stop by on our way back and see you guys. We're driving with Tiffany and her husband. Your kids are so darn cute. Thanks!

Emily said...

Winner! Andrea, you knew your uncanny ability to memorize Disney movies would pay off someday!

Daron and Christina said...

U2 is awesome. Best band ever.