Monday, December 15, 2008

More Snow

Well, it looks like it's going to keep on snowing for a while. The weather man says it may snow all night and all day tomorrow. Perhaps we'll even get some on Wednesday. I just hope that they don't call a snow day for the schools tomorrow because I need my Spring vacation in March.

Tonight Emily is working but the Three Birds and I went out for an adventure at Papa and Grandma's house up the street. Here are some pictures.






9 comments:

Jenafer Lowe said...

I love the pictures!! Especially the one of Dad going down the hill...

Maursupial said...

Gorgeous!!

Mom and Dad said...

Dad and I updated our blog but it still says 3 weeks ago on all of yours...hmmm. I don't understand. The exceptional photography was a...hem...me. We had so much fun. thank you Matthew for inviting us.

Ma n Pa said...

What a bunch of cute snow angels!

Jennifer said...

Is Matthew wearing a hot pink coat? The word I typed was nonsiac, maybe I should start calling people that. Hmmm. Maybe not. Jenn

Emily said...

It's actually a dark red coat. It looks kinda pink in the pictures though, doesn't it?

Maryann said...

Your snow is beautiful!! Landon and Haylie are soooo jealous!

Adam and Melisa said...

What...snow in Hurricane? Are you sure? I didn't know they even sold coats down there!:)

Matthew said...

Sorry, my coat is from Lands' End and it is officially "Rich Red". No hot pink for me. No way.