Here's the photo evidence:
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Yankee Doodle
Matthew & I went on a little adventure this morning: Yankee Doodle Canyon, a small slot out past Silver Reef (the rappelling spot from Christmas). There was a nice long rappel to start with (70 or 80 feet I think), lots of downclimbing, some cold muddy water, and a light drizzle that was over by the time we were done and we hiked out in the sun. My favorite way to spend a Saturday. It's so nice to be married to someone with a similar idea of a romantic date. Dad, next time you're down here, we'll do it again - it only took 2 hours. DaronandChristina, you guys would dig this. That is, if Daron will let you Christina. ;) David & Jena, doesn't that water look tempting???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
pretty amazing. great pictures. wow.
Jamie,
This is a canyon that I'd like to take a Bocanegra through. Carly? Rachel? This Summer?
Matthew
I'd love to go. Can I go?
Christy, We'd love to take you on this little trip. Come on over. We'll get you on a rope.
And I'll just sit back and enjoy the pictures.
p.s. I got to see Lindsay this weekend. She filled me in on all the detes.
That looked like a fun trip. Who wouldn't have fun with two of the nicest people on earth, even when they go hang off cliffs.
Thanks for sharing your pictures.
I want to come too. Will that skinny rope hold me? I've gained a few lbs this go 'round... Next time Dave and I come through I will call so we can get together.
Post a Comment