Zion means "the pure in heart" (D&C 97:21), the Lord's people or the Church and its stakes. Our pioneer ancestors traveled to Zion from around the world. We have been taught to establish Zion in our hearts and in our homes. Lucky for us, Zion is also in our backyard! We made a quick trip up the canyon this afternoon to cool off.
4 comments:
I'm entirely jealous. I sat in my apartment trying to avoid the 110 day outside. I wish I could come to Zion!
Okay, please tell me those pictures of Matthew and you are distorted in some way. It looks like you are jumping straight into that huge rock to the left. I'm assuming that since you posted them you are both still conscious, but it looks mighty precarious! For me, Zion is my new central air. I'm not very adventurous, so freezing under a vent with a bowl of ice cream in my lap is adventure enough. My kids on the other hand...well, I'm sure they would answer your call to Zion in a heartbeat if they could.
Love the pictures! Love you all!
Keep 'em coming!
How do you get your pictures to do that? I gotta figure that out!!!
You always have cool photo layouts. I'm lucky I figured out how to "ADD" a picture.
Post a Comment