Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Scrapbook, part one

I have hundreds of pictures to go through from the Nelson Family Reunion and our beach vacation & I need to post some soon because the Lowe Family Reunion is this week. I'll start out with my favorite niece, Eve. Just kidding! She's not my favorite! She's tied with Haylie, Samantha, Carly, Rachel and Alyssa. Isn't she cute though? Don't you just want to eat her up? I wanted to bring her home with me. I don't think my girls would mind, they are as in love with her as I am!

3 comments:

Maryann said...

I wonder how many Nelson grandchildren have spent time on that Care Bear blanket? I wonder how many Nelson children for that matter...

Eve, you are so sweet!

Hope your trip to the beach was wonderful Em.

I can't wait to see more of your pictures!

Ma n Pa said...

Cute enough to kiss! And we did!

Ma n Pa said...

Dad here, Emily, thanks for sharing these pictures and making the effort to be there. It was a grand time and it gets even better as we look back.