...by a cat.

This sweet thing (I don't know wether it's a male or female - we're waiting to name it until Ed gets back from the cabin.) showed up on our porch Sunday evening. I think our neighbors that just moved "forgot" it. It meowed & purred and let the girls pet it and what could we do? We had to feed it! We had some leftover dog food after all. Of course s/he was back the next morning, purring against our sliding glass door. And so it's been all week. Matthew told the girls if they liked it, they could feed it, he wasn't going to. They've been very attentive so far. Unlike our
last cat, this one really likes people. S/he sits on the girls' laps, lets Catherine pick it up and follows Bethany around the backyard. I have to admit, it's pretty sweet...
...for a cat.

(I hope Lowe pet #4 has better luck than the last two.)
9 comments:
Who is lowe pet # 1? Charlie?
Oh, Sorry, I forgot Fena.
Good luck!! Haylie has been begging for a kitty, but fortunetely Landon is highly allergic.
Can't wait to hear what your new addition!! Both of them!
Haha, I've been begging for a kitty too! Lucky Lowe girls!
Good luck Kitty, good luck.
Lucky Landon.
She looks like my kitty, Mitzi. Do you remember her.
she's so pretty. I think if I had a pet I would have a cat. shhh... don't tell anyone.
p.s. this isn't carly, I just noticed it's on her id and I'm too tired and lazy to change it to Jamie...
Have you read "The Cat Who..." series? It's about a Siamese cat who solves mysteries. I know it sounds stupid, but they are really fun books!
Thanks for the pictures of the beautiful girls and the cute cat.
Post a Comment