(I left out the apostrophe on purpose because I couldn't decide where to put it - the calendar says Mother's, but isn't that day for more than one Mother? Someone help me.) All three of my little brothers were home, but I sure missed my sister. I sure could've used the moral support too. My little brothers aren't very little anymore and they're not very scared of me anymore & even my husband takes their side now. Thank goodness for Christina and Katie. and my Mom. (Happy Mothers Day, Mom, you're the best!) And thank Heaven for this little girl:
Presenting my sweet, 4 month old niece Eve Kathryn, or Superbaby:
Or, the Drool Bomber:
Did you know Dennis could or would ever make that face? Only for his baby.My girls are in love with their cousin. She doesn't quite know what to think of Catherine though.
I just don't feel safe being held by someone only twice my size.
More pictures for you Maryann!
He's looking better than he did here at least. Is there anything better than just hanging out, eating & watching Man vs. Wild with your family? I love you guys!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing photos of your family - I haven't seen them in a LONG time. Ross still looks like he did when he was 2 (only bigger, of course). I have wondered a long time about the proper apostrophication of Mother('?)s ('?)Day as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one that is concerned with such matters of eternal consequence!
Thank you so much for getting me a picture of Eve and Dennis and Katie! Eve is so beautiful. I wish I could give her a squeeze in person. I can't wait to see her. Everyone looks so good! Seeing these pictures make me miss all of you even more! We are counting the days until June when we get to see some of you. Thanks Em, for putting these pics out there for us to see, love you guys!
Oh my goodness Eve is DARLING!!
Post a Comment