Take it as a compliment... just kidding. But can you blame him? You look young (and smokin' hot).
In my 3rd year of teaching I had a mother come to Parent-Teacher conferences (wearing gang-banger clothes, with tattoos on her face, and her posse of chica gang-bangers at her side) and she kept saying, "Damn, you're young! Damn!" I never knew what she meant by that. It scared the heck out of me. I tried to proceed with the conference normally, but ended-up speeding through to end the situation.
I love it when a telemarketer asks for my mom or dad - it's an easy out. I've never been asked in person though - that's pretty funny! What did you say? I had a guy ask me if I had a boyfriend once, that was fun to answer ("No, but I have a husband," with a subtle itch of the nose with my ring finger). I think some people don't pay attention well, or notice sizable clues around them. Whatever the case, it's working in your favor!:) By the way, I almost peed my pants when I just read Matthew's comment.
5 comments:
Take it as a compliment... just kidding. But can you blame him? You look young (and smokin' hot).
In my 3rd year of teaching I had a mother come to Parent-Teacher conferences (wearing gang-banger clothes, with tattoos on her face, and her posse of chica gang-bangers at her side) and she kept saying, "Damn, you're young! Damn!" I never knew what she meant by that. It scared the heck out of me. I tried to proceed with the conference normally, but ended-up speeding through to end the situation.
So, Em—Damn, you're young! Damn!
I love it when a telemarketer asks for my mom or dad - it's an easy out. I've never been asked in person though - that's pretty funny! What did you say? I had a guy ask me if I had a boyfriend once, that was fun to answer ("No, but I have a husband," with a subtle itch of the nose with my ring finger). I think some people don't pay attention well, or notice sizable clues around them. Whatever the case, it's working in your favor!:) By the way, I almost peed my pants when I just read Matthew's comment.
Hey...don't feel too bad...Adam gets called mam all the time!
hey wait...did you get any push-ups? They are my favorite!
Well a push-up might make you look older....
oh... are we talking about popsicles here?????
Post a Comment