Wednesday, March 12, 2008

March 10

He is funny. He's a good dad. He spends most of his time doing things for other people. He's a morning person. He's hot. He can repair plumbing and dry wall. He likes to read. He loves kids. He plays Scrabble with me even though he doesn't love it. He works hard for his family. He's good at what he does. He took his girls camping this week for spring break. He makes the best smoothies. He loves me.
I am lucky.

His birthday was Monday. He is getting old.

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love you Matthew.

Jamie said...

He is adorable.. I am his sister so I am precluded from concurring that he is hot. I just can't. but I do think he's wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Matthew!!

Maursupial said...

Yeah. I'm with Jamie. I'll agree with everything but the hot part. That grossed me out when my friends in high school and college (who were at least 2 years older than him) said it, and it still does when his wife says it. Matthew is FABULOUS. I even like him now that we don't live in the same house or town or state for that matter.

Maursupial said...

oh and by the way, the two of you are so pretty it kinda makes me sick. That is all. Good Day.

Andrea said...

Matthew's birthday holds a special place in my heart, too. I remember that first year we knew him, going to the bookstore and then decorating his apartment. And I remember thinking he was old way back then. The reason it's so near and dear though is because that night was my first kiss with my favorite boy (who is now my favorite husband), so tell Matthew thanks for having a birthday...if it weren't for March 10th, I may have never gotten married. :)