These pictures were taken with our Pentax ZX-7, on film. I haven't pulled out that camera in ages. The girls kept asking to see the pictures I took & wondered why there wasn't a screen on the back of the camera. I usually use our Kodak EasyShare. Someday I'll have a Canon 5D or some other thousand dollar digital SLR. (In my dreams!)
Too cute! Can you believe how big they are? We are probably moving back to Hemet. We put an offer in on a house on the same street as we lived in before! I guess the draw for Dave was too strong!
5 comments:
Could your girls be any cuter?!...seriously! What kind of camera do you use? They look adorable, and it sounds like you had fun...pumpkins and all!
Oh ya...where did Gwens hair come from!....they are all adorable!
These pictures were taken with our Pentax ZX-7, on film. I haven't pulled out that camera in ages. The girls kept asking to see the pictures I took & wondered why there wasn't a screen on the back of the camera. I usually use our Kodak EasyShare. Someday I'll have a Canon 5D or some other thousand dollar digital SLR. (In my dreams!)
Too cute! Can you believe how big they are? We are probably moving back to Hemet. We put an offer in on a house on the same street as we lived in before! I guess the draw for Dave was too strong!
Doesn't Dave owe Spencer some dinner or something? I think I remember a bet about this.
Post a Comment