I had a post forming in my mind with pictures of all the plants we planted yesterday, how good it feels to work outside, my first sunburn (on the backs of my pasty white arms), and maybe even a few words on our brand new compost pile out back, but that all flew out the window just now when I looked outside. It is snowing.
Maybe I'll feel up to posting about composting tomorrow, if you're lucky.
2 comments:
I actually heard a bird singing a few says ago...it has been a while. Hurry Spring!!!
I would love to hear about your compost pile. I had to leave my beloved compost behind when we moved...and the jerks that bought our house probably won't even appreciate the time and effort that went into it. We have had two blizzards - yes, blizzards - in the last week, interspersed with sunny, short-sleeve weather. I'm so confused!
Post a Comment